SAN FRANCISCO, CA – Velti, a leading global provider of mobile marketing and advertising technology, today announced the release of Velti mGage™ 8.0, an online platform that enables brands, agencies and operators to build and measure comprehensive mobile campaigns. mGage 8.0 builds on the strengths of the previous release by providing a fully integrated single environment across the different mGage modules. It also provides a common user interface and reporting framework to deliver end-to-end tracking and measurement across mobile campaigns, which can start with a traditional or online media buy and through different mobile engagement models, drive consumers to the brand’s desired goal.mGage 8.0’s module integration provides meaningful and actionable metrics previously lacking in mobile advertising and marketing solutions. Metrics include the ability to track customer experience across the different tactical elements of a campaign and to provide customer response reports offering insight into customer preferences for each phase of the campaign. This level of analytics enables brands, agencies and mobile carriers to optimize at all phases and to quantify different consumer engagement elements even while in the middle of a campaign to ensure the best possible results.
“Until now, mobile marketing has lacked end-to-end metrics that cover all elements of a mobile campaign, from media planning and buying to mobile sites monitoring within context of the campaign and post-click activity,” said Joao Machado, director of mobile at OMD. “Velti mGage 8.0’s comprehensive reporting is a big step forward for the industry and provides us with the tools we need to build and measure a successful mobile campaign.”
Velti mGage 8.0 consists of the following modules:
- Velti mGage Command – A complete planning environment for creating different campaign tactics to drive consumers to the brand’s chosen goal, from objectives and performance metrics to audience target profiling, scenario modeling, budgeting and comprehensive media planning. mGage Command can standardize the distribution of content via every channel, the ability to evaluate the end-to-end effectiveness of different channels (including non-mobile channels such as traditional and Internet-based media) and mobile marketing tactics. It also supports optimized media buys for each campaign objective across a variety of different mobile media (mobile Internet banners, video, SMS opt-in, etc.) and tracks the eCPA (Cost per Acquisition) of each buy.
- Velti mGage Reach – Ad Server inventory management helps publishers maximize profits while offering advertisers an effective way to reach their target audience and achieve their campaign goals. The Ad Router helps publishers maximize revenue while delivering targeted reach by managing mobile advertising inventory across network and sales channels. Additional features include robust reporting, integrated ad trafficking capabilities and software development kit (SDK) integration.
- Velti mGage Create – Enables rapid design and development of mobile sites from simple landing pages and micro-sites to complex mobile portals. Users can visually create mobile sites through simple drag-and-drop actions stored in the application server. These mobile sites only need to be designed once and are able to be viewed on any handset with no variation in user experience and no manual edits necessary. Additionally, mGage Create allows brands and publishers to quickly extend their online presence to mobile through simple connection to their online content management system (CMS) platform or by simply capturing the assets directly from the online site to rapidly add mobile presence.
- Velti mGage Interact
- Mobile Marketing Suite – Helps non-technical users quickly create, execute and monitor mobile marketing campaigns, leveraging the full span of mobile interaction tactics for ongoing customer engagement beyond the click. The suite reduces campaign development time by offering predesigned templates — from mobile couponing, to quizzes and contests — to create interactive mobile programs in minutes.
- CRM – Manages customer relationships and helps build mobile communities to maximize campaign impact. These tools help users track customer responses and preferences to segment target groups, send personalized promotions to selected recipients and track, store and analyze campaign statistics.
- Velti mGage Measure – Delivers analytics and insight into the impact, effectiveness and return on investment (ROI) of mobile media across the full range of consumer engagement. mGage Measure helps users make metrics-driven decisions to assess the effectiveness of the different tactics used and to refine mobile marketing and advertising campaigns to achieve the desired marketing goals.
- Integrated Common Reporting Framework – Provides correlated reports and multi-dimensional analysis correlating metrics from each mGage module to deliver end-to-end tracking and rolled up reporting.
- mGage Measure Server for Mobile Site Analytics – Receives mobile log files from the site being monitored and analyzes the files in real-time to provide insight into mobile sites and landing effectiveness with granular details such as number of unique visitors and time spent on each site. Unique user click data is processed to create visits, page views and other data, which is sent to the mGage Measure Reports UI.
“A perceived lack of meaningful mobile campaign success metrics continues to be a barrier to mobile marketing adoption,” said Ian Johnson, SVP of product development for Velti. “Velti mGage 8.0 offers clients a single console across its modules to seamlessly integrate different tactical campaign elements and track metrics across these different elements. This provides the ability to get direct response and data-driven relevance for mobile campaigns.”
The 8.0 platform also offers programmer freedom of choice through expanded development support for HyperText Markup Language 5 (HTML5), as well as previously supported Android, iAD and iPAD. mGage 8.0 fully implements industry best practices and Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) guidelines to protect consumer’s privacy and the brand and carriers reputation.